Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Topic Brainstorm

Kamadeva, The God of Love
I am interested in this topic because Kamadeva deals with love and is one of the main genres I like to read about. I have never heard about Kamadeva but I would like to learn more about how he influences love in others. I could retell the love stories from Kamadeva's point of view and his influence on lovers. Online Source

Food
I am interested in this topic because I am a huge foodie and I like learning about the different types of food served in each culture because the food can tell you a lot about the background of a culture. I don't know much about the cuisine but I would love to learn more about it from reading different stories and focusing on the food item and how it connects to the storyline. I could retell the stories with the food in a different setting but with the same meaning behind the food. Online Source


Love Stories
I am obsessed with love stories and the different ways in which lovers can connect as well as the paths that they have to go through in order to stay together. I could retell the stories to always ensure there is a happy ending because I hate tragic love stories. Online Source


Rama and Sita
I am interested in the topic of Rama and Sita because I have heard about them before in a previous history class and I am interested to read about how they met and how they were destined for each other. I also could retell the stories from the point of view of Rama or Sita rather than a third person point of view. Online Source


Rama and Sita: Temple



No comments:

Post a Comment