Sunday, January 14, 2018

Tech Tip: Pinterest Research

I typed DIY crafts into the search engine on pinterest because I enjoy arts and crafts in my free time so I wanted more ideas on what projects I should do next. I found many different ideas but these wooden coasters and light bulb aqauriums caught my eye because I already have the materials at home ready to make these! I also found other boards that I liked that pinned the same item that I was interested in. 


Popsicle Stick Coasters: Industry Standard Designs

Light Bulb Aquariums: Soap Deli News

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Rosa, I love DIY stuff too and I have Pinterest boards full of stuff I want to build. My interests lie in larger scale projects like the entertainment center I built for my TV and game consoles or the headboard for my bed I'm building right now. Pinterest is actually super helpful for this class as well, especially if you are looking for an image for a story or blog post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete