Sunday, January 14, 2018

Growth Mindset Cats on Pinterest

I chose this growth mindset cat because my parents have always compared me to my older siblings and other people my age and it has always made me feel like I wasn't enough so I stopped trying because I thought I could never be as good as others were. However, I eventually realized that everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses and I was going to do the best I could no matter how my achievements were compared to others.  


Be confident in yourself: Growth Mindset Cats

I chose this growth mindset cat because I am pretty shy so I find it hard to ask questions whenever I need help, but then I end up assuming my answer is right rather than confirming with the teacher and then I end up regretting not asking questions later when I find out that I misunderstood the concept the whole time. 




I like this growth mindset cat because it is definitely true that not succeeding in something makes you feel pretty terrible but it doesn't mean that you wont' be able to succeed next time or at anything. Mistakes are there for you to learn from them.


Failure doesn't define me: Growth Mindset Cats

No comments:

Post a Comment