Friday, January 12, 2018

Growth Mindset

I first heard about growth mindset in my psychology class in highschool and then I really got to embrace every aspect of it in the Mythology and Folklore class last semester. I wholeheartedly have the growth mindset to get me through everyday at school through the mini goals I make for myself to accomplish tasks. I also constantly remind myself that progress rather than perfection is what I should be striving for whenever I mess up so that I'm not as hard on myself. I loved all of the extra credit opportunities for growth mindset last semester and I am excited to explore more this semester. 

Make into a poster to promote a growth mindset                                                                                                                                                                                 More

Growth Mindset Quote: Elite Daily

1 comment:

  1. That alphabet saying is one of my all-time favorites, Rosa! And I've added new articles and infographics and videos to my growth mindset collection, so you should be able to find some fun new things to reflect on and explore this semester. Growth mindset... keeps on growing! :-)

    ReplyDelete