Saturday, January 13, 2018

Time Strategies

I read The Myth of Too Busy and thought it was really useful! I find myself thinking that I'm too busy all the time and I end up just stressing out and wasting time while I wallow in self pity but if I prioritize certain things in my schedule and take it one step at a time, I won't stress out as much. I also read 3 Steps to Recapture Time and agree with their tips on time management. I really do need to learn to say "no" to avoid spreading myself thin but I find it very difficult to do. This is something I really need to work on! My biggest time challenge this semester will be trying to balance all of my difficult classes with the extra curricular activities I am involved in. I have a habit of piling too much on my plate every semester but I have learned not to procrastinate and I always make little goals for myself to make sure I achieve everything I need to before going to sleep every night.

File:Time Management Cartoon.svg

Time management: Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment