Friday, January 12, 2018

Assignments


I am excited to get back into the reading and storytelling! I ended up finishing early last semester so I didn't make that much progress on my project but hopefully I'll be able to complete it this semester. The growth mindset, tech tips, HEART, and famous last words were my favorite extra credit assignments but I still plan to utilize all of the extra credit options. 



Finals, Office, and Girl Memes: Professor: please don't show up outside
 of my office two weeks before finals
 asking for extra credit
 Me:

Extra credit meme: Meme

1 comment:

  1. Hi again, Rosa! No worries about the project: the Portfolio is there exactly for people who might want to be finishing the class early. If that is a goal for you (and it's a goal I totally endorse, of course!), then you can do the Portfolio again and put your favorite stories in there: the idea is not to have a certain number of stories but instead just to spend the time to revise and work on the stories you like best from your blog. Or if you want to do a Storybook this semester, you could do that too: the brainstorming for the Storybook is a good way to learn about the epics, and then when Week 4 rolls around you can decide on a Storybook or Portfolio. Either way is good!

    ReplyDelete