Friday, February 23, 2018

Week 8 Reading and Writing

The reading and writing assignments are really fun and a good way for me to step away from my other science courses. My favorite reading was the Ramayana aside from some moments where Sita and Rama were not together. My reading notes are helpful and I use them in my author's note too. I am really happy with my portfolio! I might change it to a storybook soon because I realized that I was following a trend with the kinds of stories I write. My biggest accomplishment was getting ahead the first week of class so that I had leeway during certain weeks. I chose the photo below because it depicts the happy ending I really wanted for Rama and Sita. I could start reading out loud to get the full experience in the future readings.



Sita with her children: Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment