Friday, February 23, 2018

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

The feedback is really helpful! The best kinds of comments are the ones that point out exactly what I can add at certain places or where I need more detail at rather than really vague overall generalized comments. I have gotten better at giving feedback and I like the WWW strategy. It helps me think more out of the box when I read others' writing. I feel like I have gotten to know people through reading their blogs because I imagine their voice and personality while I read not only their stories but posts on their blogs as well. I did the extra credit commenting so I got to meet everyone in the class. My introduction and posts show more of me than I normally show people in person. I usually go pretty deep when I put up posts on my blog that I wouldn't have said out loud. I need to read others' stories in their projects out loud to give even better feedback that I hadn't noticed before. I chose the feedback cat below because I believe that if you don't find the source of the problem in the first place, you're going to keep making the same mistake over and over again.


Feedback Cat: Cheezburger

No comments:

Post a Comment